Parkview Residents Association General Meeting
Thursday 24th April 2014
7pm – 8.30pm at the Glasshouse
1. Major works and Decent Homes Programme on the Parkview Estate 2014-15
- Speaker from Tower Hamlets Homes
- Speaker from Contractors ( Keepmoat )
Works to individual flats and also to the common parts and exteriors of the blocks
2. Cycle Storage
A chance to hear about the cycle storage proposal provided by Cycle Hoop in conjunction with TFL and LBTH. Secure storage in lockable hangers for £10 per year per cycle.
3. Proposed Gate at north west corner of Sidney House
Under the Neighbourhood Action Plan it is proposed to erect a gate to
block the through way between St James’ Avenue and Old Ford Road via the estate road.
4. Fire safety on Walkways and in common parts of the blocks
5. Proposal for growing boxes at Glasshouse
6. Any other business
Residents may raise any issues concerned with living on the Estate at the meeting and raising a question under any other business.
Items can be tabled prior to the meeting by contacting the secretary
Or by leaving a message with Jackie or Karen at the Glasshouse