If you wish to support those affected by Corona Virus please register via the central register on this webpage. If you have ideas on how to improve things please email: email@example.com
General council webpage links and advice on http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/coronavirus
Help for Victims of abuse against women and girls can rely on getting help. If you are in an emergency call 999, if you cannot speak on the phone press 55, which refers your call to a specialist helper who will assist you.
- Tower Hamlets Victim Support IDVA 020 7364 7957/2448 (Monday to Friday 9-5)
- Victim Support 0808 1689 111 (24 hours)
- Tower Hamlets Crisis Intervention Service 020 3222 4027 (Monday to Friday 9-5; and weekends 10am-6pm)
- Legal advice regarding domestic abuse and family law, such as non-molestation orders, child arrangements or divorce – Bowling & Co. Solicitors firstname.lastname@example.org 020 8221 8000 in emergency 07464 925 083
- Tower Hamlets VAWG Team 0800 279 5434 (Monday to Friday 9-5) or email email@example.com
- Tower Hamlets Housing Options Service Team (HOST) will no longer have a drop-in service. For those at risk of homelessness contact HOST on 020 7364 7474 Monday to Friday 9-5 or after 5pm the emergency number 020 7364 4079
- Adult Safeguarding team 020 7364 5005
- Children Safeguarding team 020 7364 3444
- National Domestic Violence Helpline 0808 2000 247; 7 days a week 24 hours
- LGBT specialist advice on 0800 999 5428 (Monday to Friday 10am – 12.30pm and 1.30pm – 4pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specific Men’s Advice line 0808 801 0327 Monday – Friday
- 9am – 8pm Monday & Wednesday
- 9am – 5pm Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- email email@example.com
- Women’s Aid online support service https://chat.womensaid.org.uk/
- Monday – Friday 10am – 12 pm
- Hestia provides a free-to-download mobile app, Bright Sky, which hides as a weather app but provides support and information to anyone who may be in an abusive relationship or those concerned about someone they know.
Other VAWG support
- Girls aged 14+ or woman and have been a victim of sexual assault you can contact
- Rape Crisis 0808 802 9999; 12pm – 2.30pm and 7pm-9.30pm each day.
- for victims age 16+ use the Live online Chat helpline Monday – Friday.
- Beyond the Streets, support for women who are involved in prostitution 0800 133 7870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Female Genital Mutilation FGM Engagement Service 020 7377 8725 (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
- Forced Marriage Unit 020 7008 0151 or email email@example.com
- Stalking and Harrassment 0808 802 0300 Monday – Friday 9.30am – 4pm except for Wednesday when it is open 1pm – 4pm.
- Trafficking for purposes of sexual exploitation 08000 121 7000
Perpetrators of abuse who want help
If you are worried how you are treating your partner or family member and want to stop your behaviour, you can contact Respect on 0808 802 4040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org