Get involved with the new proposals to finally build onto the former London Chest Hospital site, which is empty since almost a decade now. Many residents are fed up looking at the boarded up area, which attracts graffiti and looks unsightly. It affects people’s moods because neglected areas are always downing people’s spirits.
See the Latimer Developer’s site for all the details of the consultation.
Join us at our drop-in events at Bethnal Green Methodist Church, Approach Road, E2 9JP on:
Wednesday 22 March | 6pm to 8pm
Saturday 25 March | 11am–2pm
Thursday 23 March | 6pm – 7pm
Register to attend here.
- Retain the Mulberry in its current location
- create the most sustainable scheme possible
- Deliver high-quality homes
- Retain and refurbish the main grade II listed main hospital building
- deliver more public open space.