“Investigation and forensics, a partnership for success”
Public event about
- violent, acquisitive crime and
- child sexual exploitation
to include presentations by the
- police officers
- crime scene examiners
Idea Store Whitechapel, 321 Whitechapel Road, London E1 1BU
Wednesday 27. March 2019 from 17:30 – 19:30
This event is open to the public, no pre-registration necessary.
The Metropolitan Police runs 2 public workshops on the issue.
- 14. March 2019, 5-8pm, Aviva Digital Garage, 33-35 Hoxton Square, N1 6NN
- 3. April 2019, 5-8pm, The Idea Store, 321 Whitechapel Road, E1 1BU.
THE FOCUS OF THIS EVENT WILL BE:
Explain how domestic abuse is investigated by the Police.
Discuss how victims of domestic abuse are supported.
Provide information on injunctions and court orders.
GUEST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Various representatives from the Police including the
A specialist Domestic Abuse Court Coordinator.
Saturday 26. January 2019, booking not necesary.
10 – 11 AM
AIKIDO for 9-12 year olds
11:30 – 12:30 women only
Venue at the Glasshouse, 161 Old Ford Road, London E2 9QB.
- Mayor John Biggs: context and political overview
- John Fortune: the role of Neighbourhood Manager and current projects
- PC Oscar Pantano: what residents can do best to assist the police in terms of evidence and reporting crime and ASB
- Rachael Sadegh: the role of the LBTH Substance Abuse Team
- Yvette Holmes and Michaela French: the work of THH and the Housing Forum on ASB
- Kevin McKenna: Best practise showcase – Weavers Community Action Group.
This open meeting is intented for residents of the following wards:
- Bethnal Green
- St. Peter’s & Weavers
Venue: Collingwood Hall, Collingwood Street
Date: Monday, 28 January 2019
Time: 18:30 – 20:30
Tower Hamlets Homes sponsors a joint event for Parkview and Cranbrook TRA.
You are cordially invited to attend the
Health and Wellbeing Festival
Glasshouse Community Centre, 161 Old Ford Road, London E2 9QB. Map
Saturday, 19. January 2019 from 11am – 3pm.
You can enjoy a lot of free activities including
- food and refreshments
- sports tasters
- bike fixing
- smoothie bike
- blood pressure and cholesterol checks
- science and activities for kids.